All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book will be to contribute to the education of a new generation of experts in urology, molecular biology, pathology and oncology, offering them sufficient kwledge in basic and translational research to be fluency in the web of interacting networks playing a role in prostate cancer development, progression, metastasis and drug-resistance.The volume will cover the latest invative researches in prostate cancer, with particular emphasis to the state-of-the-art analysis techlogies that are essential for the accurate identification of molecular targets for disease diagsis, molecular mechanisms of tumorigenesis, markers for susceptibility, molecular-based progstic prevision, characterization of biomarkers of drug efficacy and drug resistance, validation of new therapeutics and diagstics. Current advancements on the intersecting data concerning transcriptomes, proteomes, the molecular techniques referred as omes , will be reported and discussed.
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 38 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight665 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byStefania Staibano
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.