All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully antated bibliography on prostitution in Great Britain features extensive analytical descriptions of 390 published primary and secondary sources through Victorian times. Works covered include government documents, broadsides, pamphlets, diaries, doctoral dissertations, books, book chapters, and scholarly articles, published through 1992.
- Author BiographyStanley Nash ( Ph.D., New York University; M.L.S., Long Island University) is British and American History Selector, Alexander Library, Rutgers University. He has taught history courses at New York University and Rutgers University. In addition to his doctoral dissertation, Social Attitudes Towards Prostitution in London from 1752 to 1829, he has published an article in the Journal of Social History on prostitution and charity in eighteenth-century England. He has also published numerous articles on information science.
- Author(s)Stanley D. Nash
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1994
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.