All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom roaring oceans to trickling streams, water covers seventy percent of our planet! But did you kw that less than one percent of Earths water is usable by humans? Most water on Earth is salt water. It cant be used for drinking, bathing, or growing plants. We need freshwater. Yet about two-thirds of Earths freshwater is frozen solid at the North and South Poles. And the water we can accessfrom lakes, rivers, streams, wetlands, or underground sourcesis in danger of being polluted. There is t eugh water to waste. We must join together in the quest to protect this valuable resource. With engaging text and eye-catching imagesplus a special Going Green sectionthis book tells you all about Earths water and what you can do to protect it.
- Author(s)Ron Fridell
- PublisherKar-Ben Copies Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSaving Our Living Earth
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKar-Ben Copies Ltd
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight181 g
- Width213 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.