All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionProtecting Infants through Human Milk: Advancing the Scientific Evidence provides a forum in which basic scientists, clinicians, epidemiologists, and policy makers exchange the latest findings regarding the effects of human milk and breastfeeding on infant and maternal health, thereby fostering new and promising collaborations. This volume also integrates data from animal and in vitro laboratory studies with clinical and population studies to examine human milk production and composition, the mechanisms of infant protection and/or risk from human milk feeding, and proposed interventions related to infant feeding practices. Additionally, it stimulates critical evaluation of, and advances in, the scientific evidence base and research methods, and identifies the research priorities in various areas.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number554
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note116 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1038 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byArdythe L. Morrow,Guillermo M. Ruiz-Palacios,Larry K. Pickering,Richard J. Schanler
- Edition Statement2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.