Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered what foods were actually good for you, and good for your family? With all of the confusing information about food and health in America, this book summarizes in plain English the latest findings from scientific studies on the complex factors w kwn to influence health, including exactly which foods you need to limit, and which foods you need to avoid if you want to protect your family from high cholesterol, heart disease, and cancer. Delicious and healthy food can be a part of your family's lifestyle today, if you kw how to choose what's good for them.
- Author BiographyRobert Korczynski grew up in Dearborn Michigan, and has been interested in health and nutrition since the early 1990's, when he was a food steward, buyer, and nutrition planner for a 15-member Vegetarian Co-op in Ann Arbor Michigan. He received a Bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan in 1990 with majors in Psychology and Sociology and minors in Philosophy and Comparative Religions. Robert currently lives in the west valley of Los Angeles and has been writing books on the topics of health and religion since 2007. He is the author of Buddha's Big Foot and An Anti-Cancer Diet, both books are available online at Amazon.com.
- Author(s)Robert Korczynski
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.