All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven though a growing number of people have begun to consider the impact of their actions on the environment, the planet remains vulnerable to human activity and the byproducts of modern conveniences. Thanks to an increasing number of conservation efforts, the planets ecosystems may emerge from the looming shadow of ecological threats. This stimulating volume examines the various individual-level and institutional responses to Earths damaged natural resources, discussing ways to stem the tide of disappearing species and habitats and examining potential methods of protecting the planet for future generations.
- PublisherRosen Education Service
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEnvironment: Ours to Save
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Education Service
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width168 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited bySherman Hollar
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.