All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAbout this book This book is a listing of food additives for a reference to check on foods. In addition, there is a compilation of GMO foods to avoid, and a list of toxins found in personal care products. The list of food additives are in a European number format, which is convenient in terms of grouping them in logical order. There is an alphabetical key to reference the E numbers. Even trace amounts of food additive toxins may make a person unwell in time and reduce health and strength, especially when older. Use this book to check on food additives and altered foods. For example, I accidently used toothpaste that had Propylene Glycol (antifreeze) and it made my kidneys ache severely for more than a week before I discovered the cause. For health, it is best to check the ingredients of everything...
- Author BiographyDaniel lives in the state of Washington; hobbies include mountain climbing, hiking, swimming, cutting firewood and yard work. These days he works with his wife in Real Estate and all other working time is spent on research and writing. He is a volunteer in a local Search and Rescue group, which gives him extra motivation to stay in shape. In daily life, he is continuously studying and exploring better health.
- Author(s)Daniel W Osborne
- PublisherKings Table
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKings Table
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.