All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers elements of both the data-driven comparative modeling approach to structure prediction and also recent attempts to simulate folding using explicit or simplified models. Despite the unsolved mystery of how a protein folds, advances are being made in predicting the interactions of proteins with other molecules. Also rapidly advancing are the methods for solving the inverse folding problem, the problem of finding a sequence to fit a structure. This book focuses on the various computational methods for prediction, their successes and their limitations, from the perspective of their most well kwn practitioners.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number413
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChris Bystroff,Mohammed J. Zaki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.