All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the areas of biochemistry and cell biology, characterizations of stability and molecular interactions call for a quantitative approach with a level of precision that matches the fine tuning of these interactions in a living cell. Supporting and up-dating previous Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) volumes, Protein Structure, Stability, and Interactions approaches its subject with a focus on theory and practical applications for both established methods as well as exciting new procedures. The volume presents an overview of many techniques currently used to study protein stability and interactions, including scanning and titration calorimetry, spectroscopic methods, high field NMR, and analytical ultracentrifugation. As a volume of the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series, this work provides the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results. Cutting-edge and easy to reference, Protein Structure, Stability, and Interactions is an ideal guide for all scientists interested in biomolecular interactions.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number490
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note135 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight915 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn W. Shriver
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.