All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number183
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight751 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byOleg Jardetsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsX-Ray.- Exploitation of Geometric Redundancies as a Source of Phase Information in X-ray Structure Analysis of Symmetric Protein Assemblies.- Escherichia Coli Aspartate Transcarbamylase: the Relationship Between Structure and Function.- Fundamentals of Neutron Diffraction.- Purification of Complexes Between Peptide Antigens and Class II Major Histocompatibility Complex Antigens Using Biotinylated Peptides.- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance.- NMR Method for Protein Structure Determination in Solution.- Determination of Structural Uncertainty from NMR and Other Data: The Lac Repressor Headpiece.- The Generation of Three-Dimensional Structures from NMR-Derived Constraints.- 2D-NMR for 3D-Structure of Membrane Spanning Polypeptides: Gramacidin A and Fragments of Bacteriorhodopsin.- The Dynamics of Oligonucleotides and Peptides Determined by Proton NMR.- Methods of Stable-Isotope-Assisted Protein NMR Spectroscopy in Solution.- NMR Studies of Protein Dynamics and Folding.- Understanding the Specificity of the Dihydrofolate Reductase Binding Site.- Histone H1 Solution Structure and the Sealing of Mammalian Nucleosome.- 1H NMR Studies of Genetic Variants and Point Mutants of Myoglobin: Modulation of Distal Steric Tilt of Bound Cyanide Ligand.- Molecular Dynamics.- Spectroscopy of Molecular Structure and Dynamics.- Molecular Dynamics: Applications to Proteins.- Site-Directed Mutagenesis.- Protein Engineering and Biophysical Studies of Metal Binding Proteins.- Growth Hormones: Expression, Structure and Protein Engineering.- Cloning, Sequencing and Expression of a New ?-Galactosidase from the Extreme Thermophilic Sulfolobus Solfataricus.- Site-Directed Mutagenesis and the Mechanism of Flavoprotein Disulphide Oxidoreductases.- Resonance Raman and Site-Directed Mutagenesis Studies of Myoglobin Dynamics.- Comparison of the Secondary Structures of Human Class I and Class II MHC Antigens by FTIR and CD Spectroscopy.- Specificities of Germ Line Antibodies.- Contributors.
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.