Protocols and Systems for Interactive Distributed Multimedia: Joint International Workshops on Interactive Distributed Multimedia Systems and Protocols for Multimedia Systems, IDMS/PROMS 2002, Coimbra, Portugal, November 26-29, 2002 : Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $76.28+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInteractive Distributed Multimedia Systems (IDMS) and Protocols for Mul- media Systems (PROMS) have been two successful series of international events bringing together researchers, developers, and practitioners from academia and industry in all areas of multimedia systems. In 2002, for the ?rst time, these two workshops were held jointly, in what we hope was the ?rst of a new series of challenging and topical international workshops. IDMS/PROMS 2002 contributed to scienti?c, strategic, and practical - vances in the area of distributed multimedia applications, protocols, and - telligent management tools, with emphasis on their provision over broadband networks. Along with tutorials, regular papers and technical demonstrations, IDMS/PROMS 2002 resulted in high-quality original work. The areas of interest of IDMS/PROMS cover mobile multimedia systems, multimediamiddleware,multimediacommunicationprotocols,quality-of-service issues, resource management, next-generation Internet, active and program- ble networking for multimedia applications, multimedia-speci?c mobile agents, multimedia distribution and transport, multimedia tra?c engineering, multi- dia encoding and compression, ubiquitous computing, multimedia applications, development tools for distributed multimedia applications, performance of p- tocolsandapplications,multimediacontentmanagement,serviceaccess,acco- ting and tari? policing for multimedia teleservices, and standards (e.g., MPEG) and related issues. The IDMS/PROMS 2002 call for papers attracted 112 submissions from Asian, Australian, European, North American, and South American countries. These were subject to thorough review work by the Program Committee m- bers and additional reviewers who carried out their work using a specially built conferencesystem,WebChairing,developedinCoimbrabyFlordeUtopia,which allowed full control of the submission and reviewing processes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/11/2002
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.2515
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorEdmundo Monteiro,Fernando Boavida
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.