All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAesthetic dentistry has become increasingly important to dentists and their patients. This book is designed as a springboard to assist clinicians in developing the aesthetic potential of restorative procedures. The book marries evidence-based principles with handy hints and tips the author has distilled from years of clinical experience. This combination of scientific principles with 'real world' practice will boost the confidence of budding aesthetic practitioners and clinical dental students. The book focuses on the principles of aesthetic work across the dentist's repertoire, rather than concentrating on one particular technique. For this reason, it will add value to the range of daily restorative work in the dental surgery.
- Author BiographyIrfan Ahmad has a private dental practice on the outskirts of London, UK. He is an active member of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry. He writes extensively on the topic of aesthetic restorations and is a popular invited speaker at dental conferences across the world. His publications number over 120 in peer reviewed international dental journals, and he is the sole author of two books, Digital and Conventional Photography: A Practical Clinical Manual and A Clinical Guide to Anterior Dental Aesthetics.
- Author(s)Irfan Ahmad
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2006
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note452
- Weight572 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.