All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn 1/8th of an inch doesn't sound like much of an edge but in the Olympic 100 meter sprint it's the difference between taking home the gold medal or the silver medal. Like the world of sports, successful option trading comes down to a few simple edges that can be the difference between making the lion's share of profits or just ending up the lion's lunch on Wall Street. As a 25-year veteran of the stock and options markets as well as a frequent contributor to Futures Magazine, Traders.com Advantage, MoneyMorning.com, and other financial publications, I kw from experience that the leverage and risk control provided by option trading strategies is unmatched. The dirty secret that most option trading books won't tell you is that most options end up expiring worthless. Worse, even if you're right about the direction and time your option trade perfectly, a rise or fall in the option's volatility can still cause a loss. And, for those who are trying to build up to option trading in your spare time, it can be tough trying to watch the markets from open-to-close when you're juggling work, family, and other responsibilities. To succeed, you need to arm yourself with strategies that put the odds in your favor, t work against you. The good news is that options have the flexibility to craft easy option spread positions that profit from time decay, t just price movement. Even better, using these option strategies, you can enjoy more winning trades, greater consistency in performance, and a smoother equity curve by making time decay work for you instead of against you. In this book, you'll learn: * How to pick the best trades and in what markets. * What tools you're going to need. * Detail how simple the strategies are and how to use them. * Simple tools to help you make your trade decisions. * Which moving averages help you determine the trend. * What simple indicators to use. * How to kw which option to sell so that you make the most money. * How to kw which option to trade to lower our risk and increase winning percentages. * What to do if things don't go as planned (this is going to be your backup plan to keep you from suffering unnecessary losses). * Risk management strategies to help you grow your account while controlling your risk. * And, alot more. Start today in learning how to make greater and more consistent returns by going to the orange buy button in the upper right-hand side side of the page to download this book and get started w!
- Author BiographyAs a 25-year veteran of the stock and option markets, as well a frequent contributor to Futures Magazine, Traders.com Advantage, MoneyMorning.com, and other top financial publications, I know from experience that the flexibility, leverage, risk control, and potential by options is unmatched. It's my goal with this book to help you shorten your learning curve and put you on the fast track to consistent profitability and higher returns.
- Author(s)Billy Williams
- PublisherBlue Zen Publishing
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Zen Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.