All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJourney to the Center of the South of France-Provence & the French Riviera! Is it any better in heaven, my friend Ford, than you found it in Provence? -William Carlos Williams Some say it is, but you should find out for yourself! For a limited time, Passport to European Travel Guides offers this comprehensive, yet quick and concise, 5-day guide to Provence & the French Riviera-including Marseille, Nice, Monaco, Antibes, Avign, Cannes and more-some of the world's most exclusive travel destinations! 5-Day Travel Guide to Unforgettable French Travel Have idea where to start? Or maybe you have an idea but could use some great insider tips? Well, read on! You see, we kw your trip begins before you even book your flight, and this guide is chock full of dynamite tips on everything you need to kw BEFORE you go and much, much more! Passport to European Travel Guides Features: Dynamite Insider Tips-for tourists! We give you the scoop on everything from local etiquette to saving money! 5-Day Suggested Itinerary-cover the best spots the city has to offer in 5 magical days! Luxury Sleeps, Luxury Eats-our best recommendations for ultimate Provencal luxury Budget Sleeps, Budget Eats-best places for travelers on a budget Map-to Provence & the French Riviera City Snapshot-language, currency, airports, country code + more! Before You Go-there are some things you need to kw! Getting in the Mood-with a few great films and books to enjoy before you go! Local Tourist Information-where to find it once you're on the ground in France Overview-of Provence & the French Riviera French Phrases For Emergencies-least you'll kw how to holler, Help! Climate + Best Times to Travel-to to Provence, the French Riviera, Marseille, Nice, Monaco, St. Tropez + more! All About Tours-By bike, boat, bus, mini-bus, car or special interest and walking tours + our top recommendations with links and more! Provence & French Riviera Nightlife-the best bars, clubs, live music, theater and dancing Lots more that gets you in the kw!
- Author BiographyWarmest Greetings! We're an eclectic team of international jet setters who know exactly what travelers and tourists want in a cut-to-the-chase, comprehensive travel guide that suits a wide range of budgets. Our growing collection of distinguished European travel guides are guaranteed to give first-hand insight to each locale, complete with day-to-day, guided itineraries you won't want to miss! Whether you're traveling to Europe for the first time, or just returning to cover more ground, we've got you covered with awesome location-specific INSIDER tips, suggestions for getting yourself in the mood, everything you need to do before you go, top recommendations for the best city tours, bargain and luxury sleeps and eats, the best times of the year to travel + lots more! We also share about the best in European nightlife, entertainment, art and theater. We want our brand to be your official Passport to European Travel--one you can always count on! Bon Voyage!
- Author(s)Passport to European Travel Guides
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Lonely Planet Tasmania by Meg Worby, Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Anthony Ham (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $21.35New
- AU $14.13New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $43.45
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.32
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $39.04
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.56
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.