Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume consists of twenty peer-reviewed papers from the special session on pseudodifferential operators and the special session on generalized functions and asymptotics at the Eighth Congress of ISAAC held at the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia in Moscow on August 22-27, 2011. The category of papers on pseudo-differential operators contains such topics as elliptic operators assigned to diffeomorphisms of smooth manifolds, analysis on singular manifolds with edges, heat kernels and Green functions of sub-Laplacians on the Heisenberg group and Lie groups with more complexities than but closely related to the Heisenberg group, Lp-boundedness of pseudo-differential operators on the torus, and pseudo-differential operators related to time-frequency analysis. The second group of papers contains various classes of distributions and algebras of generalized functions with applications in linear and nlinear differential equations, initial value problems and boundary value problems, stochastic and Malliavin-type differential equations. This second group of papers are related to the third collection of papers via the setting of Colombeau-type spaces and algebras in which microlocal analysis is developed by means of techniques in asymptotics. The volume contains the synergies of the three areas treated and is a useful complement to volumes 155, 164, 172, 189, 205 and 213 published in the same series in, respectively, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- PublisherSpringer Basel
- Date of Publication23/02/2013
- Series TitleOperator Theory: Advances and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number231
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer Basel
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJoachim Toft,M. W. Wong,Shahla Molahajloo,Stevan Pilipovic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.