About this product
- DescriptionThe writings of Pseudo-Macarius, a Syrian monk of the 4th century, bring to Western Christianity a holistic heart spirituality that offers a necessary complementarity to the head spirituality of the West. The homilies reveal the typical traits of Eastern Christian asceticism and The Great Letter instructs the monastic community.
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Series TitleClassics of Western Spirituality Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.75
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight449 g
- Width153 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGeorge A. Maloney
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.