Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Barry H. Kantowitz
- PublisherCengage Learning Editores S.A. de C.V.
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMexico City
- Country of PublicationMexico
- ImprintCengage Learning Editores S.A. de C.V.
- Weight1040 g
- Width188 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPrimera parte. Fundamentos de la investigacion. 1. Explicacion de la psicologia cientifica. 2. Tecnicas de investigacion: Observacion y Correlacion. 3. Tecnicas de investigacion: Experimentos. 4. La etica en la investigacion psicologica. 5. Como leer y escribir reportes de investigacion. Segunda parte. Principios y practicas de la psicologia experimental. 6. Psicofisica. 7. Percepcion. 8. Tiempo de atencion y reaccion. 9. Condicionamiento y aprendizaje. 10. Recuerdo y olvido. 11. Pensamiento y resolucion de problemas. 12. Diferencias individuales y desarrollo. 13. Psicologia social. 14. Psicologia del ambiente. 15. Factores Humanos.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Elmes is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at Washington and Lee University, where he taught for forty years. He earned his B.A. with high honors from the University of Virginia and completed the M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in psychology there. Dr. Elmes was an adjunct professor at Hampden-Sydney College, a research associate for a year in the Human Performance Center of the University of Michigan, and a Visiting Fellow of University College at the University of Oxford. At Washington and Lee, he co-directed the Cognitive Science Program and chaired the Department of Psychology for ten years. Professor Elmes edited READINGS IN EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY and DIRECTORY OF RESEARCH IN PSYCHOLOGY AT PRIMARILY UNDERGRADUATE INSTITUTIONS, and is coauthor of RESEARCH METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY (Cengage, 2012, with B. H. Kantowitz and H. L. Roediger III). Barry H. Kantowitz is Professor Emeritus of Psychology, Professor Emeritus of Industrial and Operational Engineering, and former Director of the Transportation Research Institute at the University of Michigan. Prior to that, he was Chief Scientist of the Human Factors Transportation Center of the Battelle Memorial Institute in Seattle. He received his Ph.D. in experimental psychology from the University of Wisconsin in 1969. He has written and edited more than two dozen books. His research on human attention, mental workload, reaction time, human-machine interaction, and transportation human factors has been supported by the Office of Education, the National Institute of Mental Health, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, NHTSA, and FHWA.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.