Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe sunshine of a fair Spring morning fell graciously on London town. Out in Piccadilly its heartening warmth seemed to infuse into traffic and pedestrians alike a vel jauntiness, so that bus drivers jested and even the lips of chauffeurs uncurled into t unkindly smiles. Policemen whistled at their posts-clerks, on their way to work; beggars approached the task of trying to persuade perfect strangers to bear the burden of their maintenance with that optimistic vim which makes all the difference. It was one of those happy mornings. At nine o'clock precisely the door of Number Seven Arundell Street, Leicester Square, opened and a young man stepped out.
- Author(s)P G Wodehouse
- Publisher1st World Library
- Date of Publication30/12/2007
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint1st World Library
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited by1stworld Library
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.