All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a new understanding of the psyche that allows us to safely go on our own inner journey of self-discovery. Through gaining the kwledge contained in the DNA of every cell, which the I Ching calls our inner truth, we are able to become free of conditions such as depression, anxiety and stress that are caused by beliefs that contradict that truth. This book reveals the ancient I Ching oracle to be a modern and relevant psychology that mirrors to us our true nature, born into a loving Cosmos that fulfills all our needs, when we are open to it. This book, based on the authors' years of study with the I Ching, shows that our true human nature and potential are only good. Psychic malfunctions, the book clarifies, are created by accepting a diminished, miserly or even wounded view of ourselves a view that is traitorous to our true self. These negative views are mostly created through childhood conditioning and early traumas. This book helps the individual who wants to free himself from emotional suffering and behavioural problems, to find the specific ideas revealed by the I Ching that have blocked the unique expression of his true nature. The book shows the reader how to research these causes and free the mind, psyche and body of them with Cosmic help. Through following the methods shown, the person is released from the harm they continuously create. THE PSYCHE REVEALED THROUGH THE I CHING shows how, through making use of the I Ching as a teacher and friend, a person can fulfill the most important purpose of his life: to claim and hour his own authenticity and sovereignty. In helping people to kw themselves, the authors have continued where Carl G. Jung left off when he described the I Ching as a mirror to the unconscious.
- Author BiographyHanna Moog and Carol K. Anthony jointly give seminars on the practical applications of the I Ching for psychological and physical self-healing both in the United States and Germany.
- Author(s)Carol K. Anthony,Hanna Moog
- PublisherAnthony Publishing Co. ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationStow, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintAnthony Publishing Co. ,U.S.
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.