All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbortion is a highly complicated issue that raises a cross-section of questions. Is abortion related to a woman's ecomic status? Do abortions really confer reproductive freedom for women? To address these questions, the contributors to this book summarize research studies on the psychiatric effects of abortion, including the long-term psychiatric impact, and the psychological consequences of denied abortion, illegal abortion, and unwanted pregnancy.
- Author BiographyNada L. Stotland, M.D., M.P.H., is Professor at the Department of Psychiatry and Obstetrics/Gynecology at Rush Medical College in Chicago, Illinois.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byNada Logan Stotland
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.