Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing by Sheila L Videbeck (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $70.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
- AU $53.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionSucceed in your course and prepare for effective practice with Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: 6th Edition. Focused throughout on helping you develop the skills and kwledge you ll need on the job, this practical book explores the full psychiatric nursing curriculum and gives you opportunities to practice specific nursing interventions, build therapeutic communication skills, and apply content within the framework of the nursing process. A study guide built into every chapter helps you master key concepts and build critical reasoning skills.
- Identify major disorders through clinical vignettes that paint a picture of the disorder in action.
- Prepare for effective practice with Best Practice boxes.
- Increase your clinical decision-making skills with the Psych Nursing Online Video Series that shows realistic patient scenarios, and then asks you to make decisions and answer questions.
- Learn what to look for in your clients through n-judgmental, cartoon-like illustrations that depict disorders.
- Master key concepts and skills through Critical Thinking questions, Chapter Reviews, and a built-in chapter Study Guide that provides workbook-style fill-in, short-answer, and NCLEX-style questions that test kwledge and understanding. Answers appear at the back of the book.
- Enhance your personal and professional development through chapter-ending Self-Awareness features that encourage you to reflect on yourself, your emotions, and your attitudes.
- Build skills in culturally sensitive practice through Cultural Considerations sections.
- Enhance your therapeutic communication skills through Therapeutic Communication Dialogues, which are set off with an icon and give specific examples of nurse-client interactions.
- Strengthen your role as an educator through Client/Family Education boxes.
- Author(s)Sheila L Videbeck
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePsychiatric-Mental Health Nursing
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement6th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.