All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis riveting presentation, two years in the making, lays bare the destruction wrought by psychiatrists upon every sector of our society. Graphic footage from archival and current films depicting psychiatrists in action, eye-opening interviews with medical experts and moving accounts from victims and their facsimiles, make this the most complete and devastating documentary of psychiatric abuse ever produced.
- PublisherBridge Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2006
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBridge Publications Inc
- Content NoteBrochure illustrate enclosed
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Running Time108
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.