All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on extensive research, this book is a fundamental critique of psychiatry that examines the foundations of psychiatry, refutes its basic tenets, and traces the workings of the industry through medical research and in-depth interviews.
- Author BiographyBonnie Burstow is Associate Professor at the University of Toronto, Canada. She is a philosopher, feminist therapist, and an antipsychiatry activist. Her other works include Radical Feminist Therapy (1992), Psychiatry Disrupted (2014), Toward a Radical Understanding of Trauma and Trauma Work (2003), and A Rose by Any Other Name: Naming and the Battle against Psychiatry (2013).
- Author(s)Bonnie Burstow
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight483 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.