Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA panel of international psychiatrists, neurologists, clinical psychologists, and neuropsychiatrists review for the clinical neurologist those aspects of psychiatry that impact the management of neurological disorders. On the one hand, the authors illuminate the neurological aspects of such psychiatric disorders as depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, hysteria, catatonia, addictions, and personality disorders. On the other hand, they also explain in detail the psychiatric evaluation of the neurological patient and discuss the behavioral aspects of the major neurological disorders, including psychiatric complications of dementia and stroke, neuromuscular disorders, the psychiatric aspects of Parkinson's disease, epilepsy, Huntington's disease, Tourette's syndrome, and multiple sclerosis. Comprehensive and timely, Psychiatry for Neurologists helps to close the artificial gap separating neurology and psychiatry so that neurologists feel comfortable managing the psychiatric aspects of the neurological disorders they treat.
- Author(s)Dilip V. Jeste,Joseph H. Friedman
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Neurology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note39 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight999 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.