All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionPSYCHIC is the intimate, first-person, unapologetic, -holds-barred story behind the story that Sylvia, at the age of 72, is finally ready to tell. In PSYCHIC, Sylvia will reveal the little kwn truths behind her three failed marriages, including the physical abuse, bankruptcy and legal troubles. While the press had a field day writing about it at the time, Sylvia remained quiet...until w. Sylvia will discuss her painful transitions and the financial and emotional damage inflicted by her husbands. And as an almost parenthetical lesson for all of us in forgiveness and compassion, she'll describe the experience of moving husband Dal Brown back into her house to take care of him when she learned that he was alone and in failing health. Then there are Sylvia's own physical challenges, from a series of painful hip surgeries to her relatively recent discovery that she'd suddenly gone blind in one eye, so that, at the age of 72, when she'd concluded that a limping, one-eyed woman was done when it came to romance, one was more shocked than she when the real Mr. Right finally, impossibly showed up.
- Author BiographySylvia Browne was a New York Times bestselling author and world-famous psychic. She appeared regularly on The Montel Williams Show and Larry King Live and made countless other media and public appearances.
- Author(s)Sylvia Browne
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight350 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- bizbid14 Nov, 2011by
This book is a wonderful read and I think if you are interested in the after life that you should read this book. I really enjoyed it and think you will too.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.