All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionThere have been numerous books published that have dealt with psychological assessment. These books have ranged from the theoretical to the clinical. However, most of the pragmatics involved in the day-to-day activities of the psychological assessor often have been neglected in the press. In light of the above, the primary objective of Psychological Assessment in Clinical Practice is to provide the reader(students and practitioners alike) with the realities of conducting psychological assessment in clinical settings where there is t the availability of a plethora of research assistants and staff. Indeed, most individuals end up being solo practitioners or at best work in settings where they must conduct assessment themselves. This multi-authored book, then, details the specifics as to how this is done.
- Author BiographyMichel Hersen, Ph.D., ABPP, is Dean and Professor of the School of Professional Psychology at Pacific University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2004
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMichel Hersen
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.