All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the traditional wisdom of astrology in the light of Jungian psychology, revealing the horoscope as a picture of our psychic structure and a key to self-kwledge and personal growth. Beginning with an analysis of Jung's termilogy, including archetypes, the collective unconscious, and the theory of synchronicity, the author explores the striking correspondence between Jung's theory of psychological types and the traditional astrological elements.
- Author BiographyKaren Hamaker-Zondag is the author of fifteen books, including The Twelfth House and Tarot as a Way of Life. She is a recipient of the 1998 Regulus Award for Education from the UAC, founder two schools: Stichting Achernar, an astrological school; and Stichting Odrerir, a school of Jungian Psychology. With her husband Hans, in 1990, she started Symbolon, a successful quarterly astrological journal. Karen lives near Amsterdam with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Karen Hamaker-Zondag
- PublisherRed Wheel/Weiser
- Date of Publication08/12/1994
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMaine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintRed Wheel/Weiser
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.