All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped by a leader in psychological assessment, Gary Groth-Marnat, this CD and Book package helps professionals and studentsquicklyand easilywritepsychological reports.Timesaving and easy to learn, this software packagefills the need for a comprehensive tool with guidance on how to organize and write integrated, relevant psychological reports. Step-by-step guidelines are featured for writing each segment of five main types of psychological reports from referral to the final, finished print-ready report complete with treatment recommendations.
- Author BiographyGARY GROTH-MARNAT, PD, ABPP, is an author, lecturer, researcher, and practicing clinical psychologist and neuropsychologist. He is the author of the bestselling Handbook of Psychological Assessment, Fifth Edition, published by Wiley. ARI DAVIS maintains a private practice in depth- and psychoanalytically-oriented psychotherapy in Beverly Hills and the San Fernando Valley, California. He is also a software developer specializing in the development of expert systems, analysis and reporting, and assessment/diagnostic software in the medical and psychological fields.
- Author(s)Ari Davis,Gary Groth-Marnat
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notefigures
- Weight286 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.