All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPsychological Testing offers a fresh and invative approach to students and faculty in the fields of testing, measurement, psychometrics, research design and related areas of study. Author Theresa Kline guides readers through the process of designing and evaluating a test, paying careful attention to ensure that the test meets the highest professional standards. The author uses simple, clear examples throughout and fully details the required statistical analyses. Topics include-but are t limited to-design of item stems and responses; sampling strategies; classical and modern test theory; IRT program examples; reliability of tests and raters; validation using content, criterion-related, and factor analytic approaches; test and item bias; and professional and ethical issues in testing.
- Author BiographyTheresa J.B. Kline (Ph.D., 1990) is a Professor of Industrial-Organizational Psychology at the University of Calgary. She has an active research program in the area of psychometrics, team performance, organizational effectiveness, and work attitudes. Theresa has published two books on teams, Teams that Lead (2003) and Remaking Teams (1999), and over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles. Theresa teaches psychometrics, statistics, methods and organizational psychology at the undergraduate and graduate level. She has an active organizational consulting practice, with projects ranging from individual and organizational assessment to strategic alignment. She has made presentations and run workshops on topics that range from statistics and methods, to how to use assessment tools for personnel decision-making in an ethical manner, to executive team development practices. Theresa has supervised nine master's theses and eight doctoral dissertations. She encourages her students to take an active role in deciding what they will study and, as a result, she has learned at least as much from them they have from her; her pupils have drawn her into research areas such as organizational learning, lifelong learning, organizational citizenship, fairness, leadership, job change, workplace stress, and performance appraisal.
- Author(s)Theresa J. B. Kline
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/05/2005
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.