Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionA psychology text that you'll actually want to read! PSYCHOLOGY: A JOURNEY, 5E, International Edition is guaranteed to spark your curiosity, insight, imagination, and interest. Using the proven SQ4R (Survey, Question, Read, Recite, Reflect, and Review) active learning system to help you study smarter, Coon leads you to an understanding of major concepts as well as how psychology relates to the challenges of everyday life. Each chapter of this book takes you into a different realm of psychology, such as personality, abrmal behavior, memory, consciousness, and human development. Each realm is complex and fascinating, with many pathways, landmarks, and detours to discover. Take the journey and find yourself becoming actively involved with the material as you develop a basic understanding of psychology that will help you succeed in this course and enrich your life.
- Author BiographyDennis Coon is a publishing phenomenon and one of the best-selling authors in the field of psychology. His innovative instructional methods and student-focused style make his works perennial favorites among instructors and students alike. To date, more than two million students have learned psychology with a Coon text as their guide. Coon graduated with a B.A. in psychology from the University of California, Riverside, and earned his Ph.D. in social psychology from the University of Arizona. He is also co-author, with John O. Mitterer, of INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY: GATEWAYS TO MIND AND BEHAVIOR, 14th Edition and PSYCHOLOGY: A JOURNEY, 5th Edition. John O. Mitterer holds a Ph.D. in cognitive psychology from McMaster University. He has taught psychology at Brock University to more than 25,000 psychology students. Mitterer was the recipient of the 2003 Brock University Distinguished Teaching Award, a 2003 Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations (OCUFA) Teaching Award, a 2004 3M Teaching Fellowship, the 2005 Canadian Psychological Association Award for Distinguished Contributions to Education and Training in Psychology, and the 2010 Brock University Don Ursino Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Large Classes. He also held a three-year Brock Chancellor's Chair for Teaching Excellence from 2006 to 2009. He is co-author, with Dennis Coon, of INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY: GATEWAYS TO MIND AND BEHAVIOR, 14th Edition, and PSYCHOLOGY: A JOURNEY, 5th Edition.
- Author(s)Dennis Coon,John O. Mitterer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1480 g
- Width230 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.