Psychology, Books a la Carte Edition by Saundra K Ciccarelli, J Noland White (Loose-leaf, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $234.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $123.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that youselect the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE The most learner-centered and assessment-driven text available With its engaging writing style and comprehensive coverage of key research, Psychology, 4/e, awakens students curiosity and energizes their desire to learn more. This title draws learners into an interactive experience of psychology. The authors establish clear learning objectives tied to the most recent APA-recommended undergraduate learning guidelines. MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Ciccarelli/White program. Engaging activities plus assessments provide a teaching and learning system that helps students master psychological concepts more readily. With MyPsychLab, students can develop critical thinking skills through writing, simulate classic experiments and surveys, watch videos on research and applications, and explore the Visual Brain in 3-D. This title is available in a variety of formats - digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson's MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more.
- Author BiographySaundra K. Ciccarelli, Professor of Psychology for over 28 years at Gulf Coast Community College; Ph.D in developmental psychology from Peabody College of Vanderbilt University. J. Noland White, Associate Professor in the Department of Pschological Science at Georgia College and State University; Ph.D. in Education from The University of Tennessee with a major in counseling psychology and specialty focus in neuropsychology.
- Author(s)J Noland White,Saundra K Ciccarelli
- Date of Publication12/01/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1520 g
- Width224 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.