Psychology: Modules for Active Learning by Dennis Coon, John O. Mitterer (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $279.16+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $229.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPSYCHOLOGY: MODULES FOR ACTIVE LEARNING combines the highly effective SQ4R (Survey, Question, Read, Recite, Reflect, Review) active learning system, an engaging style, appealing visuals, and detailed coverage of core topics and cutting-edge research in one remarkable, comprehensive text. Fully updated, the thirteenth edition of this best-selling book includes new and revised content, extensive special features, and integrated learning tools. While the book provides a thorough introduction to the study of psychology, its modular design and emphasis on how psychology relates to everyday life make it easy for readers to explore, enjoy, and ultimately master a wide variety of topics.
- Author BiographyDennis Coon is a publishing phenomenon and one of the best-selling authors in the field of psychology. His innovative instructional methods and student-focused style make his works perennial favorites among instructors and students alike. To date, more than two million students have learned psychology with a Coon text as their guide. Coon graduated with a B.A. in psychology from the University of California, Riverside, and earned his Ph.D. in social psychology from the University of Arizona. He is also co-author, with John O. Mitterer, of INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY: GATEWAYS TO MIND AND BEHAVIOR, 14th Edition and PSYCHOLOGY: A JOURNEY, 5th Edition. John O. Mitterer holds a Ph.D. in cognitive psychology from McMaster University. He has taught psychology at Brock University to more than 25,000 psychology students. Mitterer was the recipient of the 2003 Brock University Distinguished Teaching Award, a 2003 Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations (OCUFA) Teaching Award, a 2004 3M Teaching Fellowship, the 2005 Canadian Psychological Association Award for Distinguished Contributions to Education and Training in Psychology, and the 2010 Brock University Don Ursino Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Large Classes. He also held a three-year Brock Chancellor's Chair for Teaching Excellence from 2006 to 2009. He is co-author, with Dennis Coon, of INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY: GATEWAYS TO MIND AND BEHAVIOR, 14th Edition, and PSYCHOLOGY: A JOURNEY, 5th Edition.
- Author(s)Dennis Coon,John O. Mitterer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1565 g
- Width230 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.