All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing six perspectives, this textbook offers the framework for a conceptual understanding of modern psychology. It examines the similarities and differences among basic concepts, theories, research, and practice, thereby portraying the fundamental dimensions in this multi-faceted field.
- Author BiographyL. Dodge Fernald is Senior Lecturer on Psychology in the Department of Psychology at Harvard University. He received his Ph.D. in Counseling/ Clinical Psychology from Cornell University and has served as a Fulbright Lecturer at the University of Madrid and as a Visiting Professor at Cornell University. He was the Assistant Dean of the Masters of Liberal Arts Program at the Harvard Extension School until summer 2001. His basic textbook, Introduction to Psychology, that went through several editions with Houghton Mifflin and Prentice Hall and he has written other books for Erlbaum (The Hans Legacy: A Story of Science) and Macmillan (Walking Tour of Walden Two, with a Foreword by B. F. Skinner). He has received the Petra T. Shattuck Award for Excellence in Teaching in the Harvard Extension School, and he is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association Division Two - Society for the Teaching of Psychology. His areas of interest include psychological measurement, clinical practice, and the educational implications of psychology.
- Author(s)L. Dodge Fernald
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.