All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychology: The Key Concepts is a comprehensive overview of 200 concepts central to a solid understanding of Psychology and includes the latest recommendations from the British Psychology Society (BPS). The focus is on practical uses of Psychology in settings such as nursing, education and human resources, with topics ranging from Gender to Psychometrics and Perception.
- Author BiographyGraham Richards was recently Director of the British Psychological Society's History of Psychology Centre and Professor of History of Psychology at Staffordshire University. His previous publications include Putting Psychology in its Place (2nd edition 1992), 'Race', Racism and Psychology: Towards a Reflexive History (2001) and On Psychological Language (1989), all published by Psychology Press.
- Author(s)Graham Richards
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.