CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionPSYCHOLOGY: THEMES AND VARIATIONS, BRIEFER VERSION, 9E, International Edition helps you experience the excitement of this fascinating field, while helping you study and retain what you learn! Filled with practical ways that you can apply psychology to your everyday life, this best-selling psychology textbook is an experience in learning that you'll remember long after you complete your introductory psychology course. Critical Thinking Applications in every chapter give you specific critical thinking strategies you can apply to what you read. Every chapter of this book offers tools to help you focus on what's important and shows you how to study in ways that help you retain information and do your very best on exams.
- Author BiographyWayne Weiten is a graduate of Bradley University and received his Ph.D. in social psychology from the University of Illinois, Chicago in 1981. He has taught at the College of DuPage and Santa Clara University, and currently teaches at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He has received distinguished teaching awards from Division Two of the American Psychological Association (APA) and from the College of DuPage. He is a Fellow of Divisions 1, 2, and 8 of the American Psychological Association and a Fellow of the Midwestern Psychological Association. In 1991, he helped chair the APA National Conference on Enhancing the Quality of Undergraduate Education in Psychology. He is a former President of the Society for the Teaching of Psychology and the Rocky Mountain Psychological Association. In 2006, one of the five national teaching awards given annually by the Society for the Teaching of Psychology was named in his honor. Weiten has conducted research on a wide range of topics, including educational measurement, jury decision-making, attribution theory, pressure as a form of stress, and the technology of textbooks. He is also the author of PSYCHOLOGY: THEMES & VARIATIONS (Cengage, 2017, 10th Edition). Weiten created an educational CD-ROM titled PSYKTREK: A MULTIMEDIA INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY and co-authored a chapter on the Introductory Psychology course for THE OXFORD HANDBOOK OF UNDERGRADUATE PSYCHOLOGY EDUCATION (Weiten & Houska, 2015).
- Author(s)Wayne Weiten
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1410 g
- Width230 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.