All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is based on the symposium Psychology and Productivity: Bringing Together Research and Practice held at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock in August 1987. The conference was made possible by the Marie Wilson Howell's bequest to the UALR Psychology Department. The symposium participants (and others invited to contribute to this volume) came from three different perspectives. There were basic researchers with a broad range of theoretical interests, applied researchers with an industrial-organizational orientation, and practitioIlers who apply psychological principles in business settings. The conference was organized into three sessions, each consisting of presentations and discussions from one of the perspectives. This book follows the same format. It was our hope that the symposium would serve as a forum for communication across different areas that can contribute to understanding and improving white collar productivity. We hope that this volume helps to continue, on a broader scale, the communication established at the symposium.
- Author(s)Paul Whitney,Robert B. Ochsman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight411 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.