All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychology and Work is a new textbook for introductory Industrial and Organizational (I/O) Psychology classes. Written by award-winning I/O professors with expertise in I/O Psychology and teaching this course, the book is organized into three main sections. It first includes an overview of the history of I/O Psychology and a chapter on research methods, subsequently covers the core principles of Industrial Psychology, and then discusses the key areas of Organizational Psychology. The book contains numerous features that highlight key concepts and their relevance to students: * Learning goals direct students to the main objectives of each chapter * What Does This Mean for You? and Workplace Application boxes address the implications of the material for students * Case studies with accompanying questions illustrate how concepts are relevant in real-world practice * Reading lists and Your Turn questions provide further discussion * Keywords defined in the margins help students grasp important concepts * Sections discussing global and current issues give students a sense of what's happening in the I/O psychology field The book also has extensive online resources such as interactive features, quizzes, PowerPoint slides, and an instructor's manual. Accompanied by a dynamic design and a strong set of pedagogical tools, Psychology and Work presents all-new content and relevant coverage for the I/O psychology course.
- Author BiographyDonald M. Truxillo is Professor of Industrial/Organizational Psychology at Portland State University. Talya N. Bauer is the Cameron Professor of Management and Affiliated Psychology Faculty Member at Portland State University. Berrin Erdogan is Professor of Management and Affiliated Psychology Faculty Member at Portland State University.
- Author(s)Berrin Erdogan,Donald M. Truxillo,Talya N. Bauer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note462 black & white illustrations, 22 colour tables, 312 black & white halftones, 128 black & white line drawings
- Weight1266 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.