All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text aims to be useful and relevant for student nurses from all backgrounds with a range of professional aspirations. It demonstrates the importance of psychology in both the nursing role and in health care in general.
- Author(s)Devinder Rana,Dominic Upton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight515 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.