All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizational behavior shows many facets. Hence, its study comprises numerous research fields. Although there are many disciplines involved in this area of research, psychology plays an important as well as outstanding role. This reader contains several extracts of the psychological view on organizational behavior and tries to contribute to its understanding and improvement. The authors focus on different perspectives and contents within this broad field. Job satisfaction, leadership or absenteeism, for example, are quite popular keywords of organizational behavior and issues that the reader will come across time and time again.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Kathrin Heinitz, born in Freising in 1975, studied European Business Studies in Landshut as well as Psychology at the Universitat des Saarlandes and the Freie Universitat Berlin. She holds a diploma in Psychology and her doctoral thesis focused on the assessment of leadership. She is currently research associate at the Freie Universitat Berlin.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication10/04/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWirtschaftspsychologie
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note16, 8 tables, 8 graphs
- Weight250 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byKathrin Heinitz
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.