All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionPsychology in the Real World describes groups, courses and projects that psychologist Guy Holmes has been involved in over the past decade. Many of the initiatives have been recognised nationally for their invation and their importance as new ways to provide psychological services, combat stigma, bring people together, understand and escape toxic environments and to bring about service user involvement that provides real benefits. Guy's work has been described at many national conferences, and the book is a response to repeated requests to help set up similar projects across the UK.
- Author BiographyGuy Holmes is co-editor of This is Madness and This is Madness Too. He works as a clinical psychologist for Shropshire's PCT. He has published work on medication, patients' councils, service users' views of psychiatric services, sexual abuse of males and the medicalisation of human distress.
- Author(s)Guy Holmes
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication26/01/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.