Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDr. August Leming and Dour Hatten bring together over 40 years of coaching and fitness industry experience, and well over 40,000 hours of individual and group coaching to bring to you a first-of-its-kind approach to the psychology of health and fitness. The fitness industry is an industry of change. Our clients want it and our success depends on the delivery of a growth experience. In The Psychology of Coaching you will find the missing piece to delivering the growth experience that your clients so badly need.
- Author(s)August Leming Phd. CSCS,PES
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.