All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Third Edition of this popular text continues its in-depth, practical coverage with a focus on learning and instruction that presents the latest psychological and educational models and research to the students of today's learning society. Psychology of Learning for Instruction, Third Edition, focuses on the applications and implications of the learning theories. Using excellent examples ranging from primary school instruction to corporate training, this text combines the latest thinking and research to give students the opportunity to explore the individual theories as viewed by the experts. Students are encouraged to apply reflective practice, which is designed to foster a critical and reflective mode of thinking when considering any particular approach to learning and instruction.
- Author(s)Marcy Driscoll
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/08/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight798 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.