All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThere is thing so beautiful as a good footted trichotomous history of something. (Ancient Greek philosopher with strange unprounceable name). Psychology on the Run is a short, selective, and slightly serpentine but sobering sojourn through the history of psychology containing 551 (count 'em) foottes and including a few insights and many insults wherein the intended reader is assumed to be curious, sagacious, erudite, attentive, healthy, wealthy, and-last but t least-gentle. Dedicated to psychologists who toil everywhere and to the ordinary-and I'm sure sometimes extraordinary-person on the street who seeks a simplified historical account of the science of psychology. Also dedicated to the Geists: Zeit-, Ort-, Mann-, and Ding-, whenever, wherever, whoever, and whatever they are.
- Author BiographyDr. Jon E. Roeckelein is Professor of Psychology, Emeritus, at Mesa College in Mesa, Arizona. He has taught psychology and conducted psychological research for more than thirty years, including teaching positions at Mesa College, American University, and Arizona State University, and research on intelligence systems for the U.S. Army. In addition to publishing over two dozen articles in psychological journals, and several chapters in edited books, his earlier nonfiction academic books include Elsevier's Dictionary of Psychological Theories (Elsevier, 2006), Imagery in Psychology (Praeger, 2004), The Psychology of Humor (Greenwood, 2002), The Concept of Time in Psychology (Greenwood, 2000), and Dictionary of Theories, Laws, and Concepts in Psychology (Greenwood, 1998). His fiction books include Pimwee & Goode Standish (BookSurge, 2009) and Psychology on the Run (BookSurge, 2009). He divides his work and leisure time mainly in three places: Fountain Hills, AZ, San Diego, CA, and Columbus, OH.
- Author(s)Jon Roeckelein
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.