CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionIndeed, writings on the subject have been both prodigious and prolific because of the ermous interest evinced by those interested in psychology and because human behaviour both complex and simple is such a fascinating subject for study and research. This accessible and student-friendly text shows the what, why and how of human behaviour patterns. The text emphasizes controlled and systematic studies to explain such behavioural aspects as sensing, perceiving, modifications of human behaviour, memorizing, the recollection of past events, and affecting processes. The text is interspersed with many examples to illustrate the concepts discussed. The concepts are well-supported with experimental as well as observational facts. What s more, the book acquaints the reader with the recent advances in the field of psychology.
- Author BiographyBRAJ KUMAR MISHRA (Ph.D.), formerly Professor and the Head of the Department of Psychology, Doranda College, Ranchi, has about 40 years of teaching experience in the field of Psychology. Earlier, Dr. Mishra was one of the members of the senate in Ranchi University. He was nominated for inclusion as the Man of the Year 2001 in American Biographical Institute. Professor Mishra is the author of several books.
- Author(s)B. K. Mishra
- PublisherPHI Learning
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPHI Learning
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.