All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Introduction to Psychology CoursesThe most learner-centered and assessment-driven text available With its engaging writing style and comprehensive coverage of key research, Psychology, 4/e, awakens students curiosity and energizes their desire to learn more. This title draws learners into an interactive experience of psychology. The authors establish clear learning objectives tied to the most recent APA-recommended undergraduate learning guidelines. MyPsychLab is a valuable component to the Ciccarelli/White program. Engaging activities plus assessments provide a teaching and learning system that helps students master psychological concepts more readily. With MyPsychLab, students can develop critical thinking skills through writing, simulate classic experiments and surveys, watch videos on research and applications, and explore the Visual Brain in 3-D. Ciccarelli/White, Psychology, 4e will provide a better teaching and learning experience for you and your students. This program:
- Personalizes Learning with MyPsychLab: MyPsychLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Connects Psychology to the Real World: Students will be able to relate chapter material to their own lives.
- Energizes a Desire to Learn: From Chapter 1, this title provides students with ample opportunities to study from wherever they are.
- Embeds Interactive Content: Throughout each chapter interactive content has been fully incorporated into all aspects of the text.
- 0205206514 / 9780205206513 NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack
- 0205972241 / 9780205972241 Psychology
- Author BiographySaundra K. Ciccarelli, Professor of Psychology for over 28 years at Gulf Coast Community College; Ph.D in developmental psychology from Peabody College of Vanderbilt University. J. Noland White, Associate Professor in the Department of Pschological Science at Georgia College and State University; Ph.D. in Education from The University of Tennessee with a major in counseling psychology and specialty focus in neuropsychology.
- Author(s)J Noland White,Saundra K Ciccarelli
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1520 g
- Width229 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.