Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe book Psychoneurocybernetic Conquest of Carcigenesis and Cancers is written to be understood by the informed layman as well as by scientists. It should be of special interest to physicians, health-care givers and laymen who want to kw about the latest kwledge concerning the true cause of all cancers and their prevention, diagsis and modern therapy. It will surely inform and entertain anyone who cares about ethics in medicine or the funding of medical research, including references to original scientific and popular literature. According to general (t only medical) kwledge, based upon personal experiences in conservative, surgical, thermo- and radiotherapy of neoplasms over many years, the authors have presented the dissipative nature of cancer so that everyone could understand the neoplastic diseases, the modern rules of psycho-oncology and the primary significance of one's own lifestyle in the formation and progress of cancer along with importance of caring about the environment inhabited by people. They have summarized the public reactions to cancer and infertility in relation to the historic discovery of natural psychoneurocybernetic cause of cancer, mathematical interpretation of its cause, obstetrical prevention of human cancers and psycho-neuro-endocrine therapy of diseases, especially caused by baneful information.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight306 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byRudolf Klimek
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.