Psychopathology: History, Diagnosis, and Empirical Foundations by John Wiley & Sons Inc (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by sydneytradernow
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
- AU $168.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for graduate level courses in adult psychopathology, the Second Edition of this book incorporates the newly released (2013) DSM-5. Unique in its approach, this text presents a historical context in which current diagses are made. Presenting an overview of the issues and methodologies of conducting assessments, each of the major psychological disorders is discussed in a standard format in the chapter dealing with that disorder. The text includes new chapters on nalcohol substance abuse and contextual factors affecting diagses. Each chapter covers: description from DSM, using case examples; epidemiology; basic research, including neurobiology and neuroscience of the disorder; prevalence and consequences of the disorder; behavioral, social, cognitive, and emotional aspects of the disorder; and treatment of the disorder, using clinical examples showing how psychopathology and assessment influence treatment.
- Author BiographyW. EDWARD CRAIGHEAD, PhD, holds the J. Rex Fuqua Endowed Chair and is a Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Emory University. He has provided leadership in professional organizations and serves as a clinical investigator in the realm of depressive disorders, currently focusing on prevention and differential treatment response to CBT and antidepressants. DAVID J. MIKLOWITZ, PhD, Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Medicine, is a leading international scholar and author in the study of bipolar disorder. He currently is investigating the effectiveness of his family-focused therapy for youth at high risk for developing bipolar disorder. LINDA W. CRAIGHEAD, PhD, is Professor of Psychology and Director of the Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program at Emory University. In recent years her research has focused on applications of her appetite awareness model with binge eating disorder and bulimia nervosa as well as on overweight individuals with comorbid health problems.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1416 g
- Width188 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Miklowitz,Linda W. Craighead,W. Edward Craighead
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.