All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn most of the world, psychopaths have a bad rap. That, of course, is quite understandable since almost all of the world's religious and social philosophies have little use for the individual except as a tool to be placed in service to their tion of something else: 'God' or the 'collective,' or the 'higher good' or some other equally undefinable term. Only rarely, such as in Zen; in Ayn Rand's philosophy of Objectivism; in some aspects of Tibetan Buddhism and Hinduism; and in some schools of Existentialism, is the individual considered primal. Here, finally, is a book which celebrates, encourages and educates the best part of ourselves -- The Psychopath. This second revised edition includes over 100 pages of new 'workbook' material including exercises, 'tests' and techniques.
- Author BiographyChristopher S Hyatt, Ph.D. was trained in both psycho-physiology and clinical psychology and practised as a psychotherapist for many years. He has published many articles in peer-reviewed, professional journals. Today he is known as the world-famous author of a wide variety of books on psychology, sex, tantra, tarot, self-transformation and Western magic.
- Author(s)Christopher S Hyatt,Tharcher
- PublisherOriginal Falcon Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationTempe, AZ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOriginal Falcon Press
- Weight304 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.