All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the basic and advanced kwledge on psychiatric disorders for n-clinicians. The volume compiles in-depth information on the psychopharmacogenetic, representing an important area of research that is based on various specialties including clinical psychiatry, pharmacology, neurobiology and genetics. The book also addresses questions related to the field of psychiatric disorders that are t usually addressed in one work. The questions considered include: What is schizophrenia? What are the risk factors? What are the core symptoms? How is it treated? What are the efficacy and side effects of the available treatments?
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 45 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2180 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byMichel D. Hamon,Philip Gorwood
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.