All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the basic and advanced kwledge on psychiatric disorders for n-clinicians. The volume compiles in-depth information on the psychopharmacogenetic, representing an important area of research that is based on various specialties including clinical psychiatry, pharmacology, neurobiology and genetics. The book also addresses questions related to the field of psychiatric disorders that are t usually addressed in one work. The questions considered include: What is schizophrenia? What are the risk factors? What are the core symptoms? How is it treated? What are the efficacy and side effects of the available treatments?
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/04/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 45 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2180 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byMichel D. Hamon,Philip Gorwood
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.