All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fills a major gap in the practice literature for healthcare professionals engaged in providing psychosocial care for their patients suffering from chronic pain or illness. Up to w there has been little published material on evidence-based medicine in this field. Roy's book at last provides empirically derived support and understanding of psychosocial problems and explores the efficacy of the interventions available for patient care. A boon for clinical psychologists.
- Author BiographyRanjan Roy is Professor of Social Work and Clinical Health Psychology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba. He is also a Consultant (Scientific) in the Department of Anesthesia, St. Boniface Hospital, Winnipeg. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and the Canadian Academy of Science and Humanities, and is renowned as a researcher and lecturer on the biopsychosocial aspects of chronic pain.
- Author(s)Ranjan Roy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/08/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.